Photo Credit: Paul Bradbury
It’s officially graduation season and Justin Credible & DJ Sourmilk want to say congrats to all the 2018 graduates. We know how rough being in college can be, so we asked our listeners to pass along some advice to incoming college freshman.
Here’s what they had to say:
1. Always wear a condom. “You don’t want to unnecessary distractions” – Ryan, West LA
2. Never ever take classes before 11am or on Friday. “I guarantee you will miss them all” – Mike, West Covina
3. Make sure to take time for yourself. Exercise and relax when you can “take yoga classes to relax” – Maurissa, Burbank
4. Never buy your books for any classes. “You can download them online for free” – Cindy, Long Beach
5. Be the one that starts a group study guide. “That way you can have everyone else fill in the answers for you” – Junior, El Monte
Do you have any advice that you thik would help freshman in college?
Hit up Justin Credible and DJ Sourmilk on Twitter and let them know.