(Photo by Stephen Maturen/Getty Images)
Our hearts are heavy as we are dealing with the fight against systemic racism, white supremacy, and the historic oppression of the Black community. Now is the time to let your voices be heard and take action and learn what you can do in your community to help.
Here’s How You Can Take Action Right Now
- Help the family of George Floyd
- Demand Justice for Breonna Taylor from local official
- Help the family of Ahmaud Arbery
- Help the family of Tony McDade
- Want to help protesters? Donate to one or more community bail funds
- Join Color of Change, stay informed of online actions and in-person events you can join
- Visit The Movement For Black Lives for additional ways you can help the cause.
- Fund The Movement:
- Want to connect with leaders building grassroots campaigns?
- Colin Kaepernick Know Your Rights Camp Legal Defense Initiative
- The Innocence Project
Organizations To Follow
Petitions To Sign
- Justice For George Floyd
- Colors of Change
- Justice For Breonna Taylor
- Justice For Ahmaud Arbery
- Register To Vote