It’s back to school season, which means jumping into a new grade, or even a new school! Being in a new school environment can be intimidating, but Justin Credible is here to help with his 5 tips for high school and college freshman. He got some help from some of our friendly #LIFTOFF listeners, to help you OWN your freshman year of high school or college.
Follow these tips & you should be the talk of the class in no time:
- Shoot your shot at the hottest girl at school, even if she isn’t feeling you, the other girls will dig the confidence. Either way, you’ll win.
- Get your general education classes out of the way early!! Otherwise, you will hate yourself senior year dealing with classes you have no interest in.
- Join an extracurricular club or sports team that you are super passionate about, you will learn more PLUS you’ll make friends who share similar hobbies.
- Do NOT sign up for 8 AM or Friday classes, I guarantee you will not make it to class when it’s early especially if you’re turning up with friends on a Thursday night. (DISCLAIMER: This tip is for college students ONLY…high schoolers, you’re expected there Mon-Fri)
- When it comes to school dances like Homecoming and Winter Formal don’t be afraid to go “stag” (without a date). You will have way more fun dancing with your friends rather than being stuck with a date you’re not even interested in.
Got any other suggestions and/or any of these pieces of advice work for you?! Let Justin Credible know on Twitter! @j_credible