Photo Credit: Eduardo Munoz Alvarez | Getty Images
The Liftoff wants to congratulate all of the class of 2018 graduates! Justin Credible enjoys talking to seniors about their plans and what’s next! Some know what their next step is after graduation, some don’t. But overall everyone is excited to graduate, which most of the time comes along with graduation presents! Here are 5 reasons why money is the best gift for your high school graduate:
1. Money is a great gift because students will need it for college expenses; paying for tuition, textbooks, and of course, college merch, gotta rep the school!
2. Money can go towards saving up for expensive investment items like a new laptop for homework, or even their first car!
3. A lot of grads will be moving out for the first time, money is a great gift to help them buy what they need for their first apartments or the dorms.
4. Summertime fun is not cheap, money can go towards trips to the fair, the movies, concerts, all before your grad buckles down for the Fall semester.
5. Most importantly it’s easier on you, not having to worry about finding something they will like. Buy a card, slip the money inside and call it a day!