photo credit: Frederick M. Brown l Getty Images
Hailing from the Bay Area, G-Eazy has proved his stature in the rap game.
At the tail-end of last year, young Gerald unleashed his third studio album, The Beautiful & Damned, which was well-received by music-lovers across all genres. In honor of his birthday today (May 24), we compiled six of his most slept-on features.
1) Me Myself & I – Bebe Rexha ft. G-Eazy
2) Make Me… – Britney Spears ft. G-Eazy
3) Say Less – Dillon Francis ft. G-Eazy
4) Fashion Week – Wale ft. G-Eazy
5) Pay For You – Skizzy Mars ft. G-Eazy
6) You & Me – Marc E. Bassy ft. G-Eazy