There shouldn’t be much convincing needed to get you and your crew to pull up to #PowerhouseLA this year.
With over 20 acts, on 2 stages, and MORE artists soon to be revealed on our lineup, here’s an easy 10 reasons why you shouldn’t miss Powerhouse 2018.
1. You can see 24 artists, and more, for just $29.50. This hip-hop festival won’t hurt your pockets.
3. The New At 2 Stage is full of upcoming artists that either rep LA or are ready to put on for our city. LA natives Cozz, G Perico will be joining A.Chal, UnoTheAcitivist, and the Icy GRL herself, Saweetie.
— chelsea (@zionmani) April 6, 2018
4. The festival vibes will definitely be strong at Glen Helen this year. With craft beers, cocktails on deck, face painting stations, a ferris wheel, and much more to enjoy, the entire day will have something for everyone.
6. Logic has had an incredible year, so far, with his lastest Bobby Tarantino II mixtape and his featured Rapture Netflix docu has put the rapper in his own league.
7. Earlier this year Miguel dropped one of the hottest R&B albums and he even lit up the Oscars stage, when he performed the Academy Award Winning song, Remember Me, from the film Coco. Miguel’s set is something you can’t miss, especially for all the ladies.
A post shared by Miguel (@miguel) on
8. Powerhouse is stacked with a completely diverse line up this year. Featuring hip-hop staples like Tech N9ne, Yo Gotti, edm-featured acts, to Tinashe and Karol G reppin’ for all the LA women, to the turn up that Lil Jon and A$AP Ferg will shut down the night with.
9. Glen Helen Amphitheater is definitely closer than Coachella, so you don’t have to go too far for that festival turn up.
10. Nipsey Hussle will be pullin up to represent for all of LA, performing hits off of his debut album Victory Lap.
A post shared by Nipsey Hussle (@nipseyhussle) on
Get your tickets right NOW because you definitely don’t want to miss Powerhouse.