photo credit: Kevork Diansezian l Getty Images
Back in 2010, Kanye West was dropping gems every week, featured on his G.O.O.D Friday music giveaway, in support of his fifth studio album My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy.
While the rapper is now reportedly recruiting the likes of Drake, Kid Cudi, and Nas, for soon to be released music, the music that Yeezus and company released was nothing but classic.
In honor of the G.O.O.D. Music team and the Good Friday holiday that many will acknowledge, here are some tops moments from one of the most notable labels to date.
1. Kanye asking, ‘How Sway?’
2. Teyana Taylor shaking the internet starring in the Fade visual
3. Desiigner’s breakout single Panda
4. The Mercy collab featured on 2012’s Cruel Summer compilation album
5. Pusha T taking over as President of the label in 2015
6. Big Sean talks his ‘Roc-A-Fella’ chaining day moment with The Cruz Show
#TakeMeBackTuesday Big Sean talks about receiving the Roc-A-Fella chain from Jay-Z. ___________________________ #TheCruzShow
A post shared by Power 106 (@power_106) on
7. Common and John Legend win Oscar for Glory
8. Francis & The Lights Sign to G.O.O.D. Music and create Keeping Up With the Kardashians Theme song
9. Valee hitting up Fader Fort this year
10. Kanye’s infamous Taylor Swift VMA moment