photo credit: John Para l Getty Images
Halloween is the only holiday that we can all be something completely out of our norm.
With spooky celebrations kicking off this weekend, and the main event happening this Tuesday, we wanted to see who might be killing their costumes this year, by taking a look back at some of our favorite celebs who always come through on Halloween.
Peep our Top 10 Halloween costumes below:
1. Beyonce and Jay Z Dressed as Barbie and Ken
2. Keke Palmer rocked an Aaliyah vibe
A post shared by keke (@keke) on
3. Rihanna pulled off her Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles group costume
4. Kylie Jenner payed homage to Christina Augilera
5. Kevin Hart and wife Eniko Parish rocked ’70s vibes
A post shared by Kevin Hart (@kevinhart4real) on
This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill – the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill – you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.
A post shared by The Magnificent Mac Miller (@larryfisherman) on
7. The Rock dressed up as The Hulk
— Dwayne Johnson (@TheRock) October 31, 2012
A post shared by chrissy teigen (@chrissyteigen) on
9. Iggy Azalea as Cruella de Vil
A post shared by Iggy Azalea (@thenewclassic) on
10. Ashanti Dressed as a Smurfette
A post shared by Ashanti (@ashanti) on