Photo Credit: Noel Vasquez | Getty Images
Top Dawg Entertainment is home to some of today’s most well-respected artists, including Kendrick Lamar, ScHoolboy Q, Ab-Soul, and Isaiah Rashad. Thanks to ScHoolboy Q, we now know the house rules before stepping inside the TDE studio.
TDE’s studio rules deserve to be carved into tablets of stone pic.twitter.com/PqfI2ikAi9
— andy (@aboynamedandy) June 6, 2017
The 5 rules are as follows:
1. If you ain’t one of the homies don’t be Instagramming you creepy muthafucka. I don’t wanna look on yo Twitter and find a creepy ass pic of me or one of the homies, matter of fact, No Twitter or Instagram in the studio! Act like you been around a bunch of rich niggaz from the bottom before!
2. If the homies just met you and decide to clown your bitch azz, sit there and deal with it. It’s part of the creative juices.
3. Don’t touch, ask, or reach for Q’s weed, unless he thinks you cool enuff to pass it to you. We only smoke stersonals around here boy.
4. Shut up and look ugly for the homies.
5. Remember these rules and you might get a meal out the food budget.
But the golden rule: If you not the homie, don’t come in here. View the pics in the tweet above!