photo credit: Ethan Miller l Getty Images
St. Patrick’s Day is probably the one day of the year where we all can appreciate a day of drinking and if you aren’t decked out in green, pinching.
March 17th marks a day that we can all flex our luck of the Irish and see how much we can actually drink. To help you celebrate, we’ve put together a lit playlist of alcohol-related hip-hop tracks to get you through the party weekend.
Cheers and Turn up!
1. Pass The Courvoisier Part II – Busta Rhymes Feat. P. Diddy & Pharrell
2. Crack A Bottle – Eminem Feat. 50 Cent & Dr. Dre
3. Gin & Juice – Snoop Dogg
4. Drunk and Hot Girls – Kanye West Feat. Mos Def
5. Both – Gucci Mane Feat. Drake
6. Pop Bottles – Birdman Feat. Lil Wayne
7. I Love College – Asher Roth
8. Bottoms Up – Trey Songz Feat. Nicki Minaj
9. Shots – LMFAO Feat. Lil Jon
10. My Drink N My 2 Step – Cassidy