This Valentine’s day is quickly approaching. If you have not made plans yet, be sure to take your boo to Justin Credibles top five valentines day destinations when on a budget.
1. Downtown Disney: Take your date to Downtown Disney to experience a small part of the magic kingdom. There is plenty of great food and treats to be had. Plus there is live music and fireworks everynight!
2. Descanso Gardens: Bring your date to the beautiful flowers and green scenery and enjoy lush and gorgeous gardens. Maybe even pick a sneaky flower for free.
3. Santa Monica Pier: This spot has it all for the perfect date. Oceanside views, food on the pier, a rollercoaster and an arcade.
4. Universal Citywalk: This spot is great because there is so much to see and do. Want to grab a bite to eat? Tons of resturants are everywhere you look. Want dessert? It is all here. Spoil your Valentine with lots of treats at Citywalk
5. Aquarium of the Pacific: This spot has a special Valentines day package planned including sunset drinks on the veranda and a gourment dinner.