JUSTIN CREDIBLE'S "5 AFFORDABLE DATE IDEAS" FOR VALENTINES DAY.
This Valentine's day is quickly approaching. If you have not made plans yet, be sure to take your boo to Justin Credibles top five valentines day destinations when on a budget.
1. Downtown Disney: Take your date to Downtown Disney to experience a small part of the magic kingdom. There is plenty of great food and treats to be had. Plus there is live music and fireworks everynight!
2. Descanso Gardens: Bring your date to the beautiful flowers and green scenery and enjoy lush and gorgeous gardens. Maybe even pick a sneaky flower for free.
3. Santa Monica Pier: This spot has it all for the perfect date. Oceanside views, food on the pier, a rollercoaster and an arcade.
4. Universal Citywalk: This spot is great because there is so much to see and do. Want to grab a bite to eat? Tons of resturants are everywhere you look. Want dessert? It is all here. Spoil your Valentine with lots of treats at Citywalk
5. Aquarium of the Pacific: This spot has a special Valentines day package planned including sunset drinks on the veranda and a gourment dinner.