Power 106 Music Submission
Thanks for your interest in delivering Power 106 its newest hit song!
If you would like to submit music to Power 106 in consideration for airplay, you need to stick to the following guidelines:
* Music must be on a CD, with a label including artist name, song title, contact name, contact phone # & email address
* Only ONE song from an artist can be submitted (an instrumental of the song can be on CD as well) – because only one song can be
submitted, make it your very best song
* All submissions must be CLEAN RADIO EDITS - NO CURSING
* By submitting a song, you warrant that the song is your original work, you own any and all rights in it, and it does not infringe on the intellectual property rights of any third parties
* DO NOT send your only copy of your original music - all submitted music/CDs become the property of Power 106 FM and will not be returned
* All music submissions must be mailed to:
Power 106 FM
Attn: Music Department
2600 W. Olive Ave. Suite 800
Burbank, CA 91505
Power 106 FM’s willingness to accept submissions does not imply or guarantee airplay or any feedback. All decisions are made by our Power 106 programming department, with possible additional input from local sales and third party research. Please understand due to the volume of submissions you will only get a response from Power 106 FM if there is interest in or questions regarding the one submitted song (in other words, we're apologizing in advance that a majority of submissions will receive no response at all from Power 106 FM due to the sheer number of submissions we receive). Thank you for your interest in submitting!
Thank you for listening to Power 106! Good luck!